Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Photo Contest

          Hey everyone! There is an AmeriCorps photo contest that I have a submission in and would love if you all could vote and help me win! There is a 2000 cash prize which, of course, would go straight to schooling. Here's the link the the submissions page, then type in 'Morning Light' in the search box and there's my pic! You will need to make an account with challenge.gov but they are a totally legitimate site and wont spam you. please vote! thank you all and love you all!

http://americorpsphoto.challenge.gov/submissions

1 comment:

  1. DONE! Best wishes! I also posted it onto my Facebook page so my friends could vote, although the fact that you have to set up an account might put some people off. Hoping that your photo, which is indeed a really great photo, is a WINNER!

    ReplyDelete